Thursday, April 8, 2010

Here we go.....

OK, so I guess this is a way for all you to stay updated with my life for the next eight or so months. It's really exciting so far. We had a lamb curry on the plane. Was pretty tasty. Got to Melbourne Airport. Sat on some fabulous leather couches next to a chinese man who kindly invited us back to his abode for some sexy time. He was giving Ness 'rape me' eyes and she got a little turned on. Now we are googling gig guides and free things in San Fran. There are so many free things, like food and shit.

So far, 4 hours down, 36 to go. Yeaaaahhh mate! First via New Zealand and then LA before we actually arrive, not so cool. We are trying to not fall asleep but it's pretty hard. We are going to bribe the Gloria Jeans girl for coffees with some movie vouchers. I think it will work. The guy next to us is reading a book full of music notes and I'm not joking - he is humming along. Okay I take that back now. He's fucking singing a classical tune shit. Ha ha it's getting louder. Ha now he's recording it on his iPhone. Gosh the airport is fulll of weirdos...

I have a Qantas Club pass, but it's fricking shut. What a load of crap. Ohh man, we put on our backpacks before and we were both negging so hard. A light gust of wind would definitely blow me over. And Ness has been pretty gassy lately, so I'm a little bit worried. Okay, back to the free stuff. How good is google. More updates to come. Stay tuned I promise to be more interesting next time.

Big love x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment